How to Interview Moving Companies in Bronx, NY:
– Before you get started planning a move, it’s wise to get your movers lined up, so you can continue planning without having to worry about how you’re going to get your belongings from one place to the next. Eliminating the stress of moving is a step that is highly recommended by experts. 5 Star Movers has more than 15 years of experience in the moving industry and can ensure a streamlined move from start to finish. For a fast and friendly moving quote, call one of 5 Star’s specialists at 212-913-0231
– Start out with a short list of prospects and narrow down your results by making contact with each agency and asking important questions regarding your move. Top on the list of questions should be whether they offer the services you’re looking for. Some movers only work within their community while others offer a full range of services that include state-to-state moving and International relocation. Make sure your prospective movers specialize in what you need- and don’t forget to inquire about packing and storage solutions if needed. At 5 Star Movers, you’ll find their team is highly skilled in providing a list of services that begin with analyzing your move and recommending the right service to meet your needs.
– Get an in-home estimate so there won’t be any surprises when it comes time to pay your bill. Too many moving companies in Bronx, NY are quick to give an estimate over the phone, but then when it comes down to the day of moving, they state that their estimate was a bit low and will try to add services on at the last minute. That’s not the way 5 Star Movers does business- and you shouldn’t settle for a company that does. At 5 Star Movers, the price they quote is the price you’ll pay. Speak with a mover now by calling 212-913-0231 to discuss your move and let their team answer any questions you may have. Ask about an in-home evaluation of your belongings or request your estimate in writing.
– A trustworthy moving agency will not require you to put down a sizable deposit on your move, but they may ask for a small amount to ensure you will keep your end of the contract. Pay the balance only upon successful delivery of your belongings to your target destination, and be certain to thoroughly inspect all of your items upon arrival. Ask your prospective agency if they champion business policies that put the customer in control. 5 Star Movers will be happy to answer your questions when you call.
– For a long distance or local move that is hassle-free and streamlined from start to finish, call an expert from 5 Star Movers at 212-913-0231. When it comes to planning a move, you simply cannot risk doing business with one of those fly-by-night moving companies in Bronx, NY. Go with the movers who have been around for more than 15 years and aren’t planning on going anyplace anytime soon.
The Bronx NY 10473